Saturday 7 June 2008

Saskatoon in pen and ink

A more finished version of what I started to doodle in the field sketchbook.

I'm sort of running out of things to say about these particular sketches.

Bet you hadn't noticed.

----------

In other news, it's Drawing Day today. I kind of like this idea, and I suppose I should use it to give myself a kick in the behind and post something that doesn't have a date of '06 or '07 on it. I've been more than a little bit lazy about doodling in the past while. Last summer was too messed up for me to find much time to get out on the trails and sketch, and for whatever reason my usual habit of spending time with graphite and still-life work on winter nights fell by the wayside this year.

This summer should be different. Right?

Ah well, we'll see what happens, and if the upcoming threat of a fall show makes me renew my enthusiasm somewhat.

In the meantime, enjoy the graphic:

4 comments:

Sparroweye said...

I downloaded it. I am going to upload it to my Flickr account now before the day is over. I love that idea. I am going to go sketch something. Did you see my London photographs. You never comment back.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66013135@N00/sets/72157605193647602/

deeol said...

Well, I don't have a Flickr account and don't really want to start one. Prefer to leave my pointlessness confined to one place.

Besides, I hardly ever comment on anything.

Sparroweye said...

You don't have to have a flickr account to just look at my London photographs.

deeol said...

I would to comment, though. If I ever actually commented on anything... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails