Friday 22 August 2008

The Stuff in graphite

This is my go at Routine for Illustration Friday. Done very quickly on my lunch hour.

As usual.

One of these days I'll actually sit down and do this properly, you know. And then we'll all die of shock.

I had intended to do something completely different, but when I sat down with The Stuff and started sharpening pencils (a bit of a compulsive thing with me)... well, obviously it's the usual drawing routine that had to become the subject. The pencils, sharpener, polymer eraser (plus a couple of cut-off bits for detail work), the amorphous kneaded eraser for... to be honest, generally for cleaning my hands as I go if I'm doing smudgey things. Oh, and a backdrop of my pencil case, which apparently needs some dental work.

I did mention this was a lunch-hour jobbie, right?

Yeah.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I thing the idea of the pencil sharpening routine fits the bill perfectly! Cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails