Sunday 12 October 2008

Unlove

That is the story:
He shot eyes at her;
She saw his face,
hooked the tool.
He loved her skin,
lived in her hair,
and told dangerous secrets to the sky.
They kissed under a beaming moon,
but she was darkness
and ate his heart
in the shadows.

----------

This is from quite a while ago, and the joke (well, it's funny to me) is that it was done with a Magnetic Poetry set. And not just a Magnetic Poetry set, but a glow-in-the-dark set that was supposed to be for children. I just wanted to see if I could make a more adult poem from it.

I kind of like to play around with magnetic poetry if I'm wanting to write something and end up blocked for whatever reason. Lately I haven't been writing anything at all... I suppose it's time to get the magnets out again.

Maybe not the kids' version though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails