Sunday 16 November 2008

Searching, searching

Nothing new this week. Yet. I've got to get off my lazy behind and do something, but real life's kind of interfering at the moment.

A quick hi to those who've made it here through search engines, though.

I'm always amazed at what kinds of search terms bring people to this blog, you know. Especially since I never really expected anyone much to see the blog in the first place. It was meant to be for me, really, and to give me a quick-reference archive when I need it. Which, oddly enough, occasionally happens.

Anyway. Searches. Anyone interested in my "most popular" posts (had to put that in quotes. It feels weird to think I have most popular posts)? Well, it seems that people have a thing for stargazer lilies and marbled orb weavers lately. Oh, and I get quite a few hits for maple keys as well, which kind of makes me laugh/scratch my head since that doodle was so obviously a... well, a doodle. Not a lot of work or thought put into it, to be honest.

As for the pointless poetry, it seems people are looking for astronomy stuff. No, I'm not going to bother linking to it. And no, I don't really get it either.

That's it for today, then. Happy searching, and if coming here has helped you find what you need... um, good? Just try not to be completely blatant when you "borrow" my stuff, ok?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails